My Dream Fantasy


Glancing amidst those mesmerizing dreams,
Recreating fancies in chilly winter nights;
Is when in my mind an alluring soul gleams,
A tremendous warmth in my heart it ignites..

Divulging in an angelic-pristine dream,
And a sensuous one in its own way;
'The Ravishing Soul' being the plot & the theme,
Approaching the sleep hence with joy & gay..

A dream of love and fulfilling desire,
A dream filling me up with sheer ecstasy;
A dream soon to vanish like water on fire,
A make-believe dream yet an immortal fantasy..

Dreaming of a soul that of a resplendent girl,
Fascinating beauty of hers to flatter on;
Zealously all night I swirl & twirl,
And anxiously cuddle until breaks the dawn..

Upon realization of this being a mere dream,
As the morning rays pardon me with a kiss;
A dream like a gift I would like to redeem,
A dream leaving me with a morning bliss..

~Dash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alluring Abode

Love Me Soon